Healthy Smiles Grow Here.
The “dental home” is that very special relationship between you, your family members and your dentists. Your selection of a Pediatric Dentist is the first and most important step in establishing that important concept for your family. It’s all about comprehensive, quality dental care. It’s all about you. And, most importantly, it’s all about your family and your specific needs.
Planning For The Future.
Our goal is to develop a plan for you and your family that you can easily follow now, in the early years of your child’s dental care. We also want to make sure the plan grows with you, providing a lifetime of healthy smiles.
To get you started, here are some helpful resources from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry that will help round out your understanding of what proper dental care means now and the impact it can have for years to come.
About Visiting a Dentist
For Parents of Infants and Toddlers
- Dental Home
- Guidelines on Infant Oral Healthcare
- Special Health Care Needs
- Dental Growth & Development
- Guideline on Prescribing Dental Radiographs for Infants, Children, Adolescents, and Persons with Special Health Care Needs
- Guideline on Caries-risk Assessment and Management for Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Guideline on Informed Consent
- Policy on Emergency Oral Care for Infants, Children, and Adolescents
Good Oral Health is Important to Maintaining Good Overall Health
- Recommended Food Intake Patterns
- Policy on Vending Machines in Schools
- Policy on Dietary Recommendations for Infants, Children, and Adolescents